W E L C O M E
My Sister Mary is an all volunteer, non-profit organization which was established to honor the memory of Mary E. (Fallon) Gistis.
Our goal is simple: we want to raise funds for cancer research or to benefit a cancer treatment facility. We have set a 5-year financial goal to raise $100,000 for this cause. We hope to achieve our financial goal by conducting several unique fundraising opportunities.
- Selling and exchanging jewelry and a portion of the proceeds was donated to our charity
- Raising funds thru running events such as the Chicago Marathon and Hampton Beach Half Marathon
- An annual fundraiser event
- Fundraising at the North River Theater
- And selling Mary Gistis' photographs at events throughout the year including a holiday party
There are a number of ways which you can contribute to the group's fundraising efforts. Please view our Events page for a list of upcoming planned activities and to make a donation.
For updates on another fundraising effort regarding the children's book series, "Adventures of Sabrina," please visit http://www.adventuresofsabrina.com.
Holiday Party Photo Sale
We're going to dip into Mary's photo 'vault' again to raise some funds for cancer research and treatment facilities! The holiday party event will be held on Sunday, Dec 15th from 2-6 PM.
Annual Fundraiser 2013
Our 2nd annual fundraiser was held on Sunday, November 3, 2013. The event raised over $7,600!
Pennies for Rainbows
Some elementary school children have formed a group called Pennies for Rainbows to make rainbow loom bracelets for charity! Proceeds of the sale will be given to My Sister Mary Foundation and the Humane Society of Greater Nashua.
Hampton Half Marathon